Support for Parents

If you are concerned about your child's welfare or progress at school please contact us as soon as possible so that we can work together to identify any issues and find solutions. The best person to contact initially would be your child's form tutor or our Study Centre team. 

We can call on a wide range of specialist services in Jersey. The Education Department provides general advice about student welfare here: #mce_temp_url#

If your child has special educational needs, such as visual or hearing impairment, autistic spectrum conditions, you can access professional help from the Inclusion and Early Intervention team at the Education Department. More information about their services is here:

If your family needs support with a range of mental health issues you can contact Mind Jersey, a local charity that offers a range of support services:

 Jersey Premium

Extra resources are available from the Education Department to help children whose circumstances mean they might not reach their full potential. More information about the Jersey Premium scheme is available here: