All pupils entering the Sixth Form at Victoria College will be
required to achieve a minimum of a Level 4 in both English and
Mathematics GCSE. All boys achieving Level 4 in English and/or
Mathematics will be expected to re-sit in November with a view to
achieving a Level 5.
- A minimum grade point average of 5.5 at GCSE will be required
to access three full A levels
- A minimum grade point average of 4.8 will be required to
access the Sixth Form. In this instance, course availability will
be determined in consultation with the Head of Sixth
- Please note that, when making subject choices, separate
entry requirements will remain for some subjects.
- Individual cases may be considered on their merit by the
Head of Sixth Form after consultation with Heads of
- Entry will be conditional on a satisfactory interview
with the Headmaster and Head of Sixth Form. Where a candidate
is new to the school, a satisfactory reference will be required
from the candidate's current school.
- Where a candidate is already a student at Victoria
College, he will need to show a good record for behaviour,
attendance and evidence of a positive attitude to his studies - or
a genuine undertaking to address any issue raised at interview -
before a conditional offer of a place will be made.
- All offers are ultimately conditional on GCSE